HAVE AN ISSUE?
If you have a technical issue or any questions about your ALTUX product(s), please get in touch with your closest authorized ALTUX Dealer. If your product has a defect due to faulty components or workmanship, your Dealer will be able to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
PRODUCT WARRANTY & LEGAL
The following warranty statement applies to all products sold and dispatched after the 1st of October, 2020. For products sold prior to this date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This warranty applies to all products sold by ALTUX INNOVATION PVT LIMITED (ALTUX) within the following categories (collectively referred to as the Products):
- EV – excluding power supplies.
- Portable Power Supplies – 24 months.
- Accessories – 12 months.
- Spare Parts – 6 months.
This warranty statement should be read in conjunction with any User Manual supplied by ALTUX in relation to the relevant Product. The User Manual will contain more specific and detailed information about the relevant Product, its intended operation and use, maintenance, care, parts and limitations.
ALTUX warrants to the original retail purchaser that the products shall be free, under normal use and maintenance, from any defects in material or workmanship for the warranty periods set out below, subject to the qualifications, exclusions, conditions and limitations set out in this warranty statement. Where warranty conditions are met, defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced (repair or replacement is at ALTUX’s discretion).
STANDARD WARRANTY PERIODS
- HUB MOTOR - 36 Months.
- BATTERY – 36 months.
- ACCESSORIES – N/A
- CHARGER – 12 months.
QUALIFICATION OF ALTUX EV WARRANTY
If the EV was purchased from an authorised ALTUX dealer or via Click & Collect on the ALTUX website, the dealer must remove the bike from its original packaging, complete the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) and the final bike set-up following instructions provided by ALTUX. They must also test ride the bike before final hand over to the purchaser. The Registration Form (page 2 of User Manual) must be signed by the dealer and the purchaser and must specify who assembled and set up the bike. The online registration process via www.altux.in/register/ must also be completed by either the purchaser or dealer.
If the EV was purchased and shipped directly to the purchaser from ALTUX, the Pre Delivery Inspection will have already been completed by ALTUX before shipment and the following steps must be taken by the purchaser.
PRODUCTS NOT REQUIRING A PDI
Products in Accessory categories (excluding trailers) do not require a PDI but do require proof of purchase as a condition of any warranty claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products used other than in accordance with their intended use or the use instructions / parameters set out in the relevant User Manual;
- Products that have been misused, involved in an accident, neglected or abused;
- Products used for competition including but not limited to racing or trials;
- Products used for rental purposes or any commercial application other than those for which the Product is intended and which have been specifically approved by ALTUX;
- Products that have been improperly assembled, or where repairs have been made other than by an ALTUX certified technician;
- Products that have not been maintained or serviced in accordance with the instructions set out in the relevant User Manual;
- Products altered or modified in any way from the manufacturer’s specifications;
- Parts requiring replacement or repair as a result of normal wear and tear.
Where a User Manual is supplied with a Product, the purchaser of the Product and ultimate end user must review the Manual to understand the operations, limitations, maintenance and care instructions for the Product.
Whilst EV and Portable Power Supplies have fewer moving parts than a combustion engine vehicle or technology they still require maintenance to ensure continued safe operation. Every Product will need scheduled maintenance and care, to ensure your warranty is maintained. This will increase the Product’s lifespan and reduce life time maintenance.